Monday, March 28, 2011

Earlier than I Expected

The financial update came early...well, at least earlier than I expected.  I had e-mailed the person who was in charge of the reports, asking if he could ensure that I would get a weekly report instead of just last February's report.  The monthly report came...and this morning 2 e-mails followed: a weekly report, and a year to date report so I could see the month as it was.

Drum roll...I'm over 60% funded!  And now I have a lot of thank you cards to write.  Considering I ended February at 15%...wow.  God is awesome!  And I really appreciate many people who have been really, really generous.

I've been told I'll still get another update at the end of the month, as per normal (and there may be one or two other people on it, who knows).  I know I still have a ways to go.  But I'm completely amazed at how God is providing right now.

I don't have any more words...I think that's enough said.  Yay God!

No comments:

Post a Comment