Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday :-)

It's Wednesday, which means half a day of school, because there's a visiting brigade coming in, so the students get out at 11:30 so they can clear the school during the tour and get ready for the soccer game. That will be later...right now it's 7:15 in the morning and I'm enjoying the relative calm of morning on the screened in porch. This is my favorite part of the morning. I'm ready for school, I don't have to leave for 20 minutes at least, so I get to sit here, pray, write, and just bask in the beauty of this place. This is what gets me up in the morning...the knowledge that I get this time. That's what keeps me from hitting snooze 5 times in the morning. I get to spend time with God and enjoy His creation. And that's what I'm going to try to focus on today.

1 comment: