Friday, May 13, 2011

Moving?!?!?

I'm currently in process of moving back into my parents' house.  It's a semi-difficult time of transition, as there are some things I can't move until I'm actually living at my parents' house (such as current-weather clothing, toiletries, etc.).  It's also difficult moving while I'm still in school, because trying to strike the balance between grading paper, preparing for lessons, and moving is...interesting.  I'm hoping once I'm permanently (well, for the next few months) living at my parents house, the moving won't be such a big deal (I will be living there before I'm officially done moving, because cleaning, painting and organizing works much better when you don't have to worry about what state you leave it in on any given day.  There's also the issue with de-furring the house once Loiosh is gone.  I don't know when that will happen, I'm still waiting on the official word from the family that is taking her.  We did a trial run, which went well.  But taking a cat for the weekend is different than taking a cat for a year plus. 

I've got a lot of other little details to get worked out.  I spoke in a few of the Spanish classes at school yesterday about my trip.  In one of the classes, after I was done, one of the students asked what they could do to help...it was really cool.  It did make yesterday rather hectic...I was giving a test, so the subs didn't have much to do, but they still needed to get settled in, etc.  Between field trips and AP tests in the past two weeks there have been so many issues with absences, make-up work, etc...it's more of a headache than I would like (and then we have changing weather, which is actually giving me a headache).

And yet, through it all, I'm carried through this knowing that I am where God has placed me, that He will work things out, and I just need to keep doing what I'm supposed to do.  He will work everything out to His glory.  He has provided a renter, He has provided most of the funds, and I know He will provide for this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment