Monday, May 28, 2012

3 Weeks?!?!?

In 3 weeks I will be back Stateside.  That's really hard to believe right now.  We have one week of normal school left, then next week will be standardized testing, cleaning the school and graduation.  The last week I'm here, I'll be working on curriculum stuff.  And then I'm home - June 17th. 

Over the next few weeks I'll be packing things up, saying goodbye to people, and trying to process my year here.  That's going to be really difficult, and I'm pretty sure that the next three weeks will fly by.  I'll be heading back here again in July, which helps with the goodbyes somewhat, because at least this time they're only "see you later" and not goodbye for good.  But how do you really pack up one life and try to pick up your old life?

I haven't been posting much on here, but I have been writing a lot in my journal as I'm processing this whole transition.  This also means I don't have much to write about right now, because I have written it...it's just not public.  But prayer would be appreciated as I'm making this transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment